How to understand class report metrics
This guide explains what each of the metrics you can choose to add to a class report mean.
This is an overall summary showing, for each pupil:
- Diagnostic result – This will show the result of the diagnostic the pupil completed. If the diagnostic has not been completed it will say ‘in progress’.
- Current level – This shows the level of the skill last completed by the pupil. The Current level can go up or down depending on the skills the pupil completes.
- Focus skill – This shows the skill the pupil is currently working on.
- Number of questions answered in the last 7 days
Time on Sumdog
The amount of time spent on Sumdog in the specified time period for each pupil. The time on Sumdog report will include all time spent on Sumdog from when the pupil logs in to when they log out. This report will include time spent in the House or the Garden.
Number of questions answered by each pupil in the specified time period and year group level selected.
Number of questions answered correctly by each pupil in the specified time period and year group level selected.
A percentage value calculated as the number of correct answers divided by the number of questions answered for each pupil.
The average time it took for a pupil to answer questions within the selected year group level.
Colour code table showing:
- No colour – skills which have not been started
- Yellow – skills which have been started, but not completed
- Green – skills which have been completed
A bar chart showing the number of coins earned from questions answered in Sumdog. This report will show the total accumulated coins from when the pupil started on the account.
A bar chart showing a comparison of the animal rank Sumdog assigns to pupils. The animal rank will be based on the number of coins the student has earned since starting on Sumdog.