Practise multiplication facts
Use the ‘Multiplication tables’ tool to set daily or weekly tasks. The children can practise in school or at home every day for 10mins.
- Set up a different times table for your class to practise, this could be one table a day or one table lasting two days or more.
- Give them a correct answer target to aim for. When they hit the target, Sumdog gives them bonus coins.
- You can monitor their progress during these tasks by viewing the results in real time. When they start the task, you can reward them with 50 coins and when they complete it, send them 100 coins
Practise addition and subtraction facts
Use the ‘All maths topics’ tool and set up tasks to practise number bonds to 5, 10, 20 or 100.
- Choose a skill for them to practise over the course of a week or two.
- Give them a correct answer target to aim for and Sumdog will give them bonus coins if they hit the target.
- Reward them with 100 coins every day they practise their number bonds.
- When they complete the task, send them 200 coins to celebrate their success.
- You can set up a few tasks to give your class plenty of opportunity to practise number bonds.