Accelerate maths & spelling progress with personalised games that pupils love
- Give all pupils the confidence to make progress with adaptive questions, tailored to their level
- Engage every child with fun games they can’t wait to play and extra rewards to keep them motivated
- Evaluate progress against the curriculum with questions aligned to all major curricula
- Reduce teacher workload with easy-to-set personalised maths and spelling practice
Our powerful adaptive software automatically adapts questions, tailoring them to each child’s level. Pupils work at their own pace, giving them the confidence to make progress and improve. With a subscription, teachers can set specific skills by setting personalised practice for groups & individuals in just a few clicks.
Juggle with Junkpile or blast through Cannonball – it doesn’t matter which of our 25 games pupils choose, or which subject they’re working on, the questions adapt to provide an appropriate challenge for each individual, playing against a robot, their classmates, or other children around the world. Our games keep pupils motivated by progressing at the right level for them and building confidence by giving rewards and showcasing skills mastered.
Complete curriculum coverage
Sumdog is aligned to the National Curriculum, CfE, Welsh LNF and Northern Ireland Curriculum so you can easily evaluate progress against your own curriculum.
Proven to impact progress
A recent study demonstrated that using Sumdog for just 30 minutes a week almost doubled children’s fluency progress. With Sumdog, you can easily see pupil activity at a glance and the powerful diagnostic tool enables you to quickly identify strengths and areas for development.
How it works
- Identify strengths and gaps in understanding with the powerful diagnostic tool. This sets the level of questions children will be asked when playing Sumdog and provides you with a stranded report of strengths and areas for improvement.
- Create personalised practice in less than a minute – choose the skills you want a group of pupils, or just individuals, to practise and set the timeframe. Children can complete the activity in school or for homework using the free app.
- Pupils choose their favourite game and are rewarded for their effort and accuracy with virtual coins they can use in their house or on their personal avatar.
- View pupil activity and results at a glance to better understand where children are excelling and where they need extra support.