Make grammar learning fun with engaging games
- 25 fun grammar learning games
- 1000s of grammar, punctuation and spelling questions
- Complete sentences
- Identify synonyms and antonyms
- Correctly place capital letters
- Powerful progress reporting
- Age 5-14
Grammar practice made easy
Sumdog Grammar offers fun and simple activities which include questions such as asking pupils to complete sentences, identify synonyms and antonyms, or correctly place capital letters, all linked to the same engaging games that pupils know and enjoy from the Sumdog Maths platform.
Targeted assessment and challenges
Sumdog Grammar provides in-depth reporting for teachers that helps you identify grammar and vocabulary gaps, and set challenges that support pupils to address them. You can adapt the order of skills and grammar practice to fit your own lesson plan, setting assessments and challenges that directly target the grammar and vocabulary needs of your pupils.
How it works - create targeted learning
- Choose from thousands of grammar, spelling and punctuation questions
- Adapt the order of practice to fit your lesson plan, setting assessments and challenges that directly target the grammar and vocabulary needs of your pupils
- Use in-depth reporting to identify gaps and set next challenges to address them