Build maths fluency through games-based learning
- 25 fun maths games – 6 available free!
- Questions matched to your curriculum
- Essential maths skills covered
- NEW maths diagnostic tool
- Suitable for ages 5-14
Maths games proven to accelerate progress
Maths provides free access to six great games that support progress in essential maths skills, with a Sumdog subscription unlocking access to another 19 games, as well as additional tools and more advanced reports that enable you to target specific skills while getting deeper insight into children’s progress.
How the diagnostic tool works
- Pupils take two sets of questions – the first 15 focus on numeracy & determine the level of the next 40 questions that are drawn from a range of maths topics.
- You see a report, broken down by strand, and an age-related placement level.
- Pupils are given a focus skill to work on and can begin to play the games. These start slightly below their level to consolidate existing knowledge and will increase in difficulty as they master skills.