Develop confidence in multiplication tables
- 25 fun tables learning games – 6 available free!
- Pupil-led practice
- Set a tables challenge for your class
- NEW MTC replica
- Age 5-14
Develop number fluency with a good grasp of tables
A good understanding of tables, and the ability to recall them quickly, is an essential foundation for children’s learning. Those children with a strong grasp of multiplication tables are more confident in their calculations and tend to be more self-assured when learning new mathematical concepts.
Multiplication Tables Check
Mapped to the DfE’s specifications, our free MTC familiarises children with the layout of the check and rewards their effort with coins to spend in their house, keeping them motivated and engaged in their learning. Reporting functionality also enables you view, save and share pupils’ accuracy to inform your teaching.
How it works - set a tables challenge in under a minute
- Choose which tables you want children to practise, how many questions you want them to answer, and how long the challenge will run for. The challenge could take place during the lesson, after school for homework or during the holidays!
- Pupils choose the game they want to play and it delivers your chosen tables, rewarding them with virtual coins for practising.
- Use the heatmap to quickly see where children are struggling and identify tables that need some extra practice.