Sign up free - play 6 maths games!
- Practise maths with 6 fun games
- Identify gaps with the diagnostic tool, providing a snapshot of children’s learning
- Motivate pupils with adaptive questions, tailored to each individual
- Set multiplication tables practice & view reports on accuracy and speed
- Familiarise pupils with the MTC replica
Sumdog's free games
Answer questions correctly to boost your car around the city and beat the other racers!
Great for: A simple game that’s good for younger kids or those new to Sumdog.
Feed the hungry people by assembling their perfect burgers as quickly as possible!
Great for: Requires a combination of speed and pattern-matching. Good for all ages, but targeted towards older children.
Carefully stack junk to build the tallest tower you can… without it collapsing!
Great for: Requires skilful positioning of objects under time pressure. Good for all, though younger kids may find challenging.
Practise your goal kicking skills — aim for the goal, but avoid hitting those practice dummies!
Great for: It’s easy to learn but hard to master, suitable for all kids.
Use your siege cannon to destroy as many castles as you can!
Great for: Requires some aiming but not much precision, suited for any age that likes big explosions and rescuing chickens.
Try to have the best costume when the time runs out by taking good clothes for yourself and giving silly ones to the other players!
Great for: A simple game for kids of all ages who like to be creative.