Accelerate math & spelling progress with personalized games that students love
- Give all students the confidence to make progress with adaptive questions, tailored to their level
- Engage every child with fun games they can’t wait to play and extra rewards to keep them motivated
- Evaluate progress against the curriculum with questions aligned to all key standards
- Reduce teacher workload with easy-to-set personalized math and spelling practice
Our powerful adaptive software automatically adapts questions, tailoring them to each child’s level. Students work at their own pace, giving them the confidence to make progress and improve. With a subscription, teachers can set specific skills by setting personalized practice for groups & individuals in just a few clicks.
Juggle with Junkpile or blast through Cannonball – it doesn’t matter which of our 26 games students choose, or which subject they’re working on, the questions adapt to provide an appropriate challenge for each individual, playing against a robot, their classmates, or other children around the world. Our games keep students motivated by progressing at the right level for them and building confidence by giving rewards and showcasing skills mastered.
Sumdog’s in-game questions cover standards for K-8. The games fit into planned lessons to reinforce learning or offer extra support at school or home for areas that need improvement.
Proven to impact progress
A recent study demonstrated that using Sumdog for just 30 minutes a week almost doubled children’s fluency progress. With Sumdog, you can easily see student activity at a glance and the powerful diagnostic tool enables you to quickly identify strengths and areas for development.
How it works
- Identify strengths and gaps in understanding with the powerful diagnostic tool. This sets the level of questions children will be asked when playing Sumdog and provides you with a stranded report of strengths and areas for improvement.
- Create personalized practice in less than a minute – choose the skills you want a group of students, or just individuals, to practice and set the timeframe. Children can complete the activity in school or for homework using the free app.
- Students choose their favourite game and are rewarded for their effort and accuracy with virtual coins they can use in their house or on their personal avatar.
- View student activity and results at a glance to better understand where children are excelling and where they need extra support.