Sumdog’s in-game questions align to the Common Core and key state standards for K-8.
- High-quality, multiple-choice questions
- Adaptive questions tailored to each individual
- Personalized learning journey supports a mastery approach
Sumdog Math includes more than 450,000 high-quality, multiple-choice questions, broken down into skills and divided down further into around 2,000 steps.
As children play Sumdog, the questions adapt to their own level, providing a personalized learning experience for each individual. Students move through their own learning journey cycle, with topics marked as ‘mastered’ once they’ve achieved a rolling accuracy of 80%.
Students can play and learn alongside each other, while working towards their own personalized goals, boosting their confidence and reducing any anxiety they might be feeling towards math.
- Common Core State Standards
- Virginia Standards of Learning (SOL)
- Indiana Academic Standards
- Florida Standards (MAFS)
- Texas Standards
- PA Core Standards Mathematics
- Minnesota Academic Standards in Mathematics