Build fluency in math skills through games-based learning
- 25+ fun math games – 6 available free!
- Questions mapped to standards
- Essential math skills covered
- NEW math diagnostic tool
- Targeted times tables practice
- Suitable for grades K-8
Math games proven to accelerate progress
Sumdog math provides free access to six great games that support progress in essential math skills. With a Sumdog subscription, you can unlock access to another 20+ games, as well as additional tools and more advanced reports. These will enable you to target specific skills, while getting deeper insights into your students’ progress.
How the diagnostic tool works
- Students take two sets of questions – the first 15 focus on numeracy & determine the level of the next 40 questions, that are drawn from a range of math topics.
- You see a report, broken down by strand, and an age-related placement level.
- Students are given a focus skill to work on and can begin to play the games. These start slightly below their level to consolidate existing knowledge and will increase in difficulty as they master certain math skills.
Make times tables practice fun!
Sumdog provides targeted practice for all key math skills, but we recognize that the ability to recall and understand multiplication facts is truly essential as children move up grade levels. Being proficient with their times tables helps students grow more confident in their abilities, and lays the foundation for grasping trickier math concepts later on.
Our times table practice tools are completely free to all schools including our Multiplication Tables Check, which is timed and designed for students who are fluent in their times tables.