Develop confidence in multiplication tables
- Over 30 fun tables learning games
- Student-led practice
- Set tables challenge(s) for your class
- Target specific times tables to individuals or groups of students
Develop number fluency with a good grasp of tables
A good understanding of tables, and the ability to recall them quickly, is an essential foundation for children’s learning. Those children with a strong grasp of multiplication tables are more confident in their calculations and tend to be more self-assured when learning new mathematical concepts.
With a Sumdog subscription, you can make multiplication tables fun and engaging!
Setting a Sumdog multiplication tables challenge in under a minute
You can also access all of our Sumdog tables challenges by requesting a free trial of Sumdog Premium.
- Choose which times tables you want children to practice, how many questions you want them to answer, and how long the challenge will run for. The challenge could take place during the lesson, after school for homework or during the holidays!
- Students choose the times tables game they want to play and it delivers your chosen tables, rewarding them with virtual coins for practicing.
- Use the heatmap to quickly see where children are struggling and identify tables that need some extra practice.